Atlanta Coffee & Tea Company is following the recommendations provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) to combat the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure all of our customers, employees, and friends that we are currently open for business and operating under a normal schedule. We have a Crisis Management Plan in place to continue operating uninterrupted in accordance with state and national directives.
Atlanta Coffee & Tea Company has added additional health and safety measures internally to protect the safety of our employees and the products we manufacture. The measures include the following:
• Sanitizing hard surfaces more frequently.
• Communicating Employee illness policy and Communicable Illness Policy
• Additional training of Personal Hygiene Policies and social distancing
• Evaluating vendors plans of action to avoid supply chain disruption
• Additional restrictions to our facility to outside visitors
The situation is changing and evolving daily, and we will continue to monitor and make changes to our operation as needed. We hope to minimize any disruption in service to our customers while ensuring the health and safety of our employees, products and community.
Atlanta Coffee & Tea Company wishes you and your families the best through this difficult time and for your health and safety as we face this challenge together. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. Thank you for your business and support.